by Gerald Confienza (Author)
What does landing your dream girl/guy and closing a million-dollar business deal have in common?
They both require social intelligence and massive amounts of it.
It’s no longer a secret- a person’s ability to develop powerful relationships, communicate effectively, and say the right thing at the right moment is key if they want to make it in life.
What does ‘making it‘ entail?
Well, you name it; it could mean finding a spouse, landing your dream job, closing a business deal- it could even get your lazy friend to travel with you to South America.
The problem resides in developing these skills when you’re a natural introvert or have a severe case of social anxiety. I was one of these cases and struggled a lot because of it.
During work meetings, everyone emphatically contributed ideas for improvement while I held back from chipping in afraid no one would take me seriously…
I could never get past small talk with the opposite sex. I simply lacked the social fluidity to transition plain interactions into meaningful conversations…
In social events, approaching others felt like a nightmare. I was dazed and felt the need of a blueprint for knowing how to start a conversation and connect with others (which I didn’t have)…
I had to work hard on myself and push myself for many years to get past my social shortcomings and finally develop the thriving social life I enjoy today.
However, it doesn’t have to be the same for you. In Social Intelligence for the Socially Awkward, I have compiled the resources necessary to begin developing your social IQ today!
In this book, you will:
- Discover genuine strategies for making genuine friends.
- Apply a simple trick used by the likes of public figures to never run out of things to say.
- Finally, take control of your speech apparatus and communicate the way you’ve always wanted to.
- Discover secret covert influence techniques you can apply today to get your way in social scenarios.
- Discover a simple technique, used by the best stand-up comedians, to get out of their head and project themselves in front of crowds.
- Learn techniques used by dating coaches to communicate in a polarizing way to the opposite sex (and double your dating in the process).
If you’re ready to grow your social IQ and your social life like never before, click the ‘add to cart’ button and get your copy of this book today!
There are no reviews yet.