What is U-Nest College Savings Plan?
Tax-Advantaged Investment Account for Kids
Invest in your child’s future goals — help them save for an education, first car,
house, pay for a wedding, or even to help their financial security as an adult
- Investment options – Five investment options suited to your needs, including age-based
- Tax Advantages – Up to $2,200 of annual tax benefits and the first $1,100 in earnings are tax-free
- Easy access – Manage your account from anywhere with our easy to use mobile app
- Control – You control how the money is invested and spent until the child becomes an adult
- Auto deposits – Set up automatic contributions to easily invest
Disclosure: Bear in mind that some of the links on this page are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase we will earn a commission. Keep in mind that we link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission we receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.